Upcoming PPF Events
- stays local, and serves the men, women, and children affected by or at risk for HIV/AIDS in Santa Barbara County
- prevents the spread of HIV in our towns through free education and testing events
- feeds families and individuals affected by AIDS with food pantries in Santa Maria and Santa Barbara
- cares for our HIV-positive clients seeking medical help, mental wellness, housing assistance, and healthy living habits
Make a general donation to the Walk!
Every $125 helps us…
- Pay for 1 HIV Prevention and Education seminar
- Test 12 people for HIV
- Distribute 1,500 free condoms
- Set up a comprehensive care plan for a newly diagnosed client
- Provide a family of 4 with a week's worth of groceries
24th Annual Heart & Sole AIDS Walk
Saturday, October 4th
Leadbetter Beach - Registration at 9am - Walk at 10am
Registration for AIDS Walk 2014 is open now!
Register a new team, join an existing one, or walk as an individual.
On October 4th, 2014, please join Pacific Pride Foundation for the 24th Annual Heart + Sole AIDS Walk! For over 20 years, our community has helped raise vital funds for the men, women, and children living with, affected by, or at risk for HIV/AIDS in Santa Barbara County. All dollars raised stay local and support Pacific Pride's HIV/AIDS services.
The funds and awareness raised by the AIDS Walk are essential to educating our community and preventing transmission of HIV/AIDS. You can support the 24th Annual Heart + Sole AIDS Walk by raising pledges from your family, friends, employees, customers, church or temple group, neighbors, clubs or anyone else you know.
Join us along with hundreds of other dedicated supporters who walk, run, wheelchair and stroll along Santa Barbara's waterfront. You can also form a team to raise even more money.
This year's Heart + Sole fundraising Garage Sale will be taking place October 17-18, 9am-3pm.
Start organizing and saving your items now; we need furniture, clothing, housewares, tools, books, records, CDs, and other quality, sell-able items.
Please call Mary at 805 450-1599 to arrange drop off of donation items. Smaller items can also be dropped off during AIDS Walk on Oct 4th.